1 tbsp Vanilla extract
1/2 cup plant Butter, unsalted *room temp
1/2 cup Brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup Granulated sugar
1/2 tsp Baking soda
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1 1/2 cups quick oats
3/4 cup All-purpose GF flour
1 1/4 cup “enjoy life” chocolate chips
1. Let your butter get to room temperature before using.
2. Mix your egg, vanilla, and butter together
3. In a separate bowl, mix your sugars together
4. Add sugars to your wet ingredients
5. Combine your baking soda, cinnamon, oats, and flour in a separate bowl
6. Gradually add your dry ingredients into your mixture
7. Lastly, add your chocolate chips, we used the mini chips, therefore our amount of chocolate chips might be different than using regular sized chips
*we like using country crock plant butter + enjoy life chocolate chips for our GF DF substitutions + GF flour of your choice
Lightly grease your 8x8inch glass pan with vegetable oil. Preheat your oven to 350*
Press your mixture into the glass pan until evenly distributed. Cook for 12 minutes.
Using quick oats does quicken the cooking speed and fluffs your mixture, do not overcook your cookie bars.
Let’s your bars completely cool before cutting and enjoying otherwise, they do become slightly crumbly.
Or be a rebel and dive in right away! I won’t tell you how to enjoy!